Hi everyone! I am having so much fun with this blogspot it isn't funny. How come no one told me to blog before....just kidding! I can hear the "Arrgghhhs" from here. I am trying to figure out how to post prayer requests in a certain spot on my blog template but until then I wanted to ask you for 2 specific prayers. My cousin Jimmy (early 30s...kids 16, 10, 8mo. & his 2nd wife has left him) has terminal cancer and is "tired of people wanting to talk to me about my soul". He is not a believer and yet without excuse. Please pray for a softened heart. My mom claims to be a believer but neither Kayla or I who have witnessed to her a lot believe it. We just have never had a peace about it and there is no fruit. She occassionaly talks about "handing things over to a higher power" and that doesn't sound like someone who has a personal relationship with Jesus to me. Anyway, she is going through a lot right now with her step-daughter (really horrible stuff that I may blog about in the future), my grandma & her husband who are in assisted living, her sister who is a recent widow, and her husbands brother who is in his last stages of cancer. Life stinks bad right now and I don't know how to help or encourage her. LORD Jesus I thank you for the privilege of coming before your throne and for the support of sisters in Christ. We truly are ONE in the bond of love.
I would love to lift up you and those you love also...please feel free to leave me requests any time.
Prayer for the President of the United States
5 years ago
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing Leslie, and I will commit to pray for your family. It is so hard to stand by watching the people you love suffer, especially when you have the answer but they refuse to listen. Sounds like your cousin and your mom both have all the tools they need, they just need the heart to use them... So prayer it is! Leaving it all at the feet of Jesus, because we know He loves them more than we ever could and only by His Spirit will they have the ability to see The Truth.
You got it Leslie.
Certainly.
Lots to pray about...I will lift up you and your family members...that's one thing I love about blogging...we can make requests and know they will be prayed for...
Oh Leslie,
hard stuff....
yes, I will pray.....
where two or more are gathered....
I love that!
Lori
;0)
Post a Comment