Hi Girl Friends! I am officially a blogger now. Like my name? So spiritual. Not that I succumbed to peer pressure but I wanted to get into the fun and since Lori hasn't blogged in over 5 weeks I thought I'd better fill in the gap! Since you guys have gotten me excited about blogging and Kayla began hers, I keep these running blogs in my mind and now I can write them down, send them out into cyberspace and even if no one ever reads them it's all good!!!
Love all of you and look forward to being part of the popular crowd. I just spell checked my blog...is that uncool?
Prayer for the President of the United States
5 years ago
4 comments:
Yea! So glad you are here! Can't wait to see what you have to say.;o)
I will add you to my blogroll!
Hey Leslie, great name and I love the graphics. Glad you are a lurker no more! I'll have to check out your daughters blog too. Nice to have you with us!
Welcome, Leslie. I look forward to reading what you have to say/write. I, too, really like your graphics...perfect fit for you name.
Welcome to the blogging world!!! Can't wait to read what you have to type. Oh, and spell check...I must, I hear!
Post a Comment