I need to BLOG! I have all these running thoughts in my mind but very little time to actually compose them. I will (in the very near future) give some time to my blog and tell you about my brunch w/some special ladies in my life and my weekend with family over Labor Day.
Right now I am focused on goals.
I am walking again and Amber (my dog & excercise accountability partner) has set us a goal of 100 miles by Thanksgiving. She has been noticing a little roll around her middle and she isn't the only one if you know what I mean.
Bible Study with the kids. We have been starting school @ 7:30am and beginning next Tues will begin with our study of Moses. I need to have a rigid walking schedule & be done by 7:20am @ the latest so we have time EVERY day to do our Bible Study together. Mondays we have Spanish @ 8am & Tues & Thurs Kayla has to be @ Science by 8am. Can't wait to get back into the habit & cosistency of DAILY Bible Study TOGETHER.
All things food: I am committed to eating healthier, shopping smarter, cooking better & more varied meals and helping Amber lose her little roll :0) by eating a lot less sugar & bread.
Being a better listener...and not just when I am interested. ie: When Tommy is explaining his newest LEGO creation ~ in depth. When my honey needs to vent from a frustrating day @ work. When Kayla just wants to ramble. etc.
Not spending $$$. I am in the process of switching colors & decor in my downstairs kitchen...
because it needs it? No, because I want to. So, I am trying to do it slowly and only buy things I will really need and not just replace things because I think they "don't go anymore".
BTW ~ I am officially in shoe rehab and am trying to not buy a single pair of shoes until Spring!
Ok - I feel better now. I can go on and be productive. It is Wednesday, you know what that means....living for Starbucks and my girlfriends! See you soon.
Hugs!
Prayer for the President of the United States
5 years ago
3 comments:
Sounds like some great goals! 7:30 Bible study...you must be a morning person. I have to be up and ready by 7:30, notice I say "Have" because if it were my choice I'd just be hitting the snooze button!!!
I had a great time at coffee and look forward to our recipe girls night out next month!
Good for you, Leslie!
I used to go walking with friends in the early am way back in the day and lately it has sounded really good to me.
Of course, now it would just be me but that would be a great time with the Lord.
Thanks for the inspiration, my friend.
Lori
;0)
Great goals, sounds like a neat study that you will be doing with the kids! See you tomorrow! =)
Post a Comment