Hey everyone. It is Saturday night, my kids are both gone, and I have nothing better to do than blog and figure out my meals for the next week. SAD. Actually, I love it. My honey and I have spent some real quality time together the past few days: planning a Christmas get away for the family, going to a 1 year old great niece's birthday party, having lunch @ Sonics, watching movies and hanging out. Oh yeah, we've fit all that in in-between shuttling Kayla to and fro her many social engagements all weekend. That kid is going to kill me....good thing gas prices are way down. Her social secretary (me) needs a social secretary. I am really grateful for the many wonderful people in her life and the opportunities for fellowship. I still am trying to figure out how shooting at each other with air soft guns is a Youth "fellowship"...but she had a great time. Dylan about blew her thumb off, but oh well.
I really don't have any great thoughts or recipe ideas. I'll blog again on Monday...it is bound to be a more productive day than today! Love Mondays.
I am trying to redo my blog layout but cannot find anything else with shoes. Anyone have any ideas other than pyzam for blog layouts? BTW, I fell off the wagon and bought 2 pairs of shoes last week (1 for me, 1 for Kayla) BUT THEY WERE SO CUTE...AND ONLY $8 EACH AT KOHLS. Her's are slip on tennis shoes and mine are leopard print flats. I am so bad. I need to stay out of KOHLS. It is a dangerous place for me.
Love ya!
Prayer for the President of the United States
5 years ago
1 comments:
Loved the shoes, I noticed them the other day. Of course I did.
Post a Comment