Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy 8's

I have been such a recluse lately! No blogging or Facebooking...what a loser.

I decided to play Jill's 8 things game:

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Vacation at the beach
2. Vacation Bible School
3. End of homeschooling for 2008-09
4. Third Day concert for my birthday
5. Jesus' return to take us HOME
6. Getting my first pedicure of the season
7. Having more time for leisure reading
8. Losing 10 pounds

8 things I did today: (not in order)

1. Warned my kids about swine flu and to wash their hands a lot!
2. Grocery shopped
3. Did lesson plans for the week
4. Corrected some homework
5. Did a few loads of wash
6. Cleaned the kitchen & bathroom
7. Did some GA prep for Weds
8. Did some Bible study

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Effectively share the gospel with family
2. Comfort my brother & his wife in loss of her dad last week.
3. Spell better
4. Lose the 10 pound afore mentioned without diet & excercise! ;0)
5. Be a better friend
6. Be 100% sure that our decision regarding our dog is the right one.
7. Love the LORD with ALL of my heart, soul, mind & strength ALL the time.
8. Be a better communicator...especially when it comes to picking up the phone and calling

That's enough of me. Good thing to do...I learned a few things about myself. I didn't do 8 favorite shows because I don't have them. I tend to watch a few sporadically but usually end up with a DVD of an A&E or Masterpiece theater show. My husband caught me watching the A&E version of Pride & Prejudice and about had a cow. He doesn't get that it is different than the one I usually watch. MEN!

Happy to be back in the bloggy world.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Glad to have you back in the bloggy world Leslie! It has been lonely out here...but you can see that Beth even did a post.

misty said...

i did this a month or so ago - fun! everyone now knows you a little bit better! :)