Life comes at you fast...deal with it.
Life is messy...deal with it.
I don't really like dealing with it but sometimes you are left without choices. I have learned a lot in the past week....practically & spiritually.
1. When God tells you to dethrone an idol you better do it or He will.
2. The Lord is everywhere...even in the ER @ Kadlac.
3. Reciting scripture really does bring comfort & can be a needed distraction.
4. Our kids don't belong to us...we cannot even keep them safe when they are 6 inches away ~
but their Lord & Master can.
5. We cannot control all situations...not even close.
6. Little boys heal at an miraculous rate! :0)
7. When the dust settles two things are for sure: God has put amazing people in our lives and
He will never leave us nor forsake us. I have seen the love of the Lord through many of you
and been uplifted daily by your prayers.
Thank you so much. We are "dealing with it!"
Prayer for the President of the United States
5 years ago
3 comments:
Leslie, I have been so impressed watching you go through this messy trial. You have shown such trust in the Lord. Although I may not understand the whole animal thing, I do understand how hard this has been on you and how difficult on your family. I am continuing to lift y'all up in the days ahead. I am so proud of you Leslie! When I grow up I want to be like you ;o)
Leslie, I, too, have been so impressed with how you've handled this awful situation.
Truly, you love the Lord and serve Him with gladness, I know this because when the "chips are down" He is the One that you run to.
What a testimony!
We are running right along side of you, too.
;0)
Reminds me of a verse:
James 1:2-4: "Consider it all joy, my brethern when you encounter various trial, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
I love you, my fiend of the heart.
friend...not fiend.
hehehehehe
Post a Comment