Wendi has blessed me with a letter. I will now share 10 of my favorite things beginning with the letter "H". Not in any specific order.
1. HUGS - if you know me at all you know this to be true...and that I do it whether
you want to or not!
2. HANDSOME HUSBAND - mine!
3. HOME - there's no place like it or so I've heard.
4. HORSES - Kayla comes by her passion quite naturally.
5. HOME SCHOOLING - love it, love it, love it.
6. HIM - my Savior Jesus & my Awesome, Creator, Father God
7. HOLY SPIRIT - couldn't live without His direction, comfort, presence
8. HER - my mom, my daughter, my beloved girl friends, my Amber Annie.
9. HAZELNUT- flavored creamer, syrup or about anything.
10. HAPPY FACES - I used to collect these and even had my car all decked out in
them.
11. HEAVEN - can't wait to see Jesus!
12. HYMNS
13. HAMMOCKS
14. HAMBURGERS - from Sonic or Red Robin
15. HAIR CUTS - good ones that is.
16. HIGH HEELS & HAND BAGS! Kayla reminded me of that one.
17. HOLINESS - see "theme" post
18. HOOPS - as in basketball when Tommy & Kayla play.
19. HOLIDAYS
20. HOPE!
How Happy I am to Have the Hour to Have Haggled with H. You'll find I didn't do it Harrassed, Half Heartedly or Hopelessly but Happily.
Hugs to all!!!
Prayer for the President of the United States
5 years ago
3 comments:
You go girl! i could only come up with 9 of my letter. You are much better at this than me!
wow 20 H words i'm impressed! You got some real good ones!!
You're so cute!
;0)
Post a Comment